Eugene TYZ generally makes work that deal with mortality, memory and image making through digital mediums. His current interests reside in examining contemporary grave spaces and understanding the way people think about death in today’s modern societies. He is also interested in exploring the medium of the Internet as a site for memory, storytelling and aesthetic experiences.
- [ frame + ] , URL: www.exhibitionframeplus.com, Singapore.
- Singapore Calendar: Hungry Ghost Festival , OH! Open House, Singapore.
- I.D. (The Body's Still Warm) , Kopi Chats with Artists, Singapore.
- Art Moves to Stuttgart part of Fern Ost Fest , Dillmann-Gymnasium Stuttgart, Germany.
- Space Activation , Power Station Art Market by TLP X Singapore Land Authority, Singapore.
- Leaving Room , Your Mother Gallery, Singapore.
- KLEX 2017: Crossing Over , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- LASALLE Exhibition: The Winston Oh Travelogue Award: Wanderlust , Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore.
- Wayang Malam , Outdoor screening at Winstedt, Singapore.
- BA level 3 Work-In-Progress Show: Neither Glimmer nor Ghost  (Part of the Curatorial Team), Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore.
- iLight Festival , Outdoor exhibition at Marina Bay, Singapore.
- Buku Mini #2 , Ace House, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Urban Ventures April , Outdoor exhibition at Keong Siak, Singapore.
- Urban Ventures March , Outdoor exhibition at Keong Siak, Singapore.
- Polar Reversal , Institute of Contemporary Arts Singapore.
- Nightscape 2050 A Dialogue between Cities-Light-People in the Future , National Design Center, Singapore.
- NYC Young Change Makers, Singapore. 
- Noise Matchbox Grant, Singapore. 
- Winston Oh Travelogue Research Award